-Chaplain
-Paramedic
-Bartender
-Head of Personnel
-Chief Medical Officer
-Cargo Technician
-Sec Pod Pilot

Biography:
-Well traveled for his age Chen was born 27 years ago in the Earth month of May on the surface of Mars.

-He joined the Space Yakuza at the age of 14 but ran away and joined the Sol Marine Corps five years later.
After a four year tour of duty he left the marines and stowed onto an NT shuttle to work and hide aboard a space station under an assumed identity, when found out NT happily hired him for some reason.
Now possibly still hunted by the Space Yakuza (or maybe even a re-accepted member), Chen works for NT in various jobs that he's picked up the skills for over the years, even tho he quite loudly hates NT and doesn't always know what he's doing.

-Chen is also the founder of his own personal religion he calls Chenism, IN SPACE which should be remembered by the crew is not a religion officially recognized by NT.

-He doesnt seem shy about telling others the broad parts of his past, but he refuses to tell others of the details.

Qualifications:
-Medical 
-Security
-Command
-Piloting
-Freight Movement

Employment Records:
-Previous experience includes private undisclosed work with both the Space Yakuza and the Sol Marines.

-Has worked for NT officially for over a half a year, unofficially for much longer.  

Security Records: 
-Ex-Space Yakuza

-Originally stowed on board a long gone NT station a few years ago using a stolen ID but was hired by NT when found.

-Once battled over 20 monkeys and won.

-Should be considered armed and robust.

-Confirmed Space Communist. (Why hasn't space law made communism illegal?!)

Medical Records: 
-False Left Eye

-Green Glass

-Possible PTSD

-Dragon Tattoos along His Body that seem to stay even after cloning?

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Commendations:

Reprimands:

So, the Marines hired a known gangster, who then was hired by NT, including some security and Head of Staff positions, despite being a known communist and criminal.

Hmm. NT standards are lax, but...

Edited by SomeGuy9283
Nevermind on the deserter bit.

In the US military you can find a lot of gangs/gang members so its not far fetched. My time in the Marines is basically just me playing on the Colonial Marines server as a younger Chen Westington. I also didnt desert the Marines, maybe I worded that wrong in my original writing but I finished my time in the Marines just fine and dandy but after words I stowed onto an NT station. And to justify Chen being hired by NT? Im not saying it was syndicats... But it was totally syndicate shenanigans.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use