Make the Cyborg equipment give a notification when fully charged (Burn kits etc)

Varlun

25 minutes ago, Varlun said:

It would be nice if there was some kinda notification to let us know when our stuff was fully charged. This includes the hypospray (each specific chemical), the kits, and nanite paste. Because as it stands, when you're sitting in the charging station to restock your kits/paste, you don't know how long you have to wait. There's no indicator at all, no way to find out. And for the hypospray, it recharges outside the charging station, but still, each chemical only charges while you actually have that chemical chosen with the hypospray. So an indicator would be nice so I know when to switch to a different chemical so I can start charging that one. For that matter, it would also be nice if all 4 charged without needing to be selected. Not necessarily at the same time. It would start with the one you have selected then move on to others, starting with the most depleted.

I'm gonna make a separate thread regarding having all 4 chemicals charge. Because I can.

Edited by Varlun

I actually disagree with it being any kind of audible notification. At least for medical borg specifically, dings would be happening CONSTANTLY. It would get pretty annoying. I would prefer a text notification. A UI element would be nice, but I know that's asking for a bit much. Just a simple line of text "Charcoal fully synthesized." "Epinephrine fully synthesized." "Advanced burn kit fully restocked." "Nanite paste fully restocked."

25 minutes ago, Varlun said:

I actually disagree with it being any kind of audible notification. At least for medical borg specifically, dings would be happening CONSTANTLY. It would get pretty annoying. I would prefer a text notification. A UI element would be nice, but I know that's asking for a bit much. Just a simple line of text "Charcoal fully synthesized." "Epinephrine fully synthesized." "Advanced burn kit fully restocked." "Nanite paste fully restocked."

Not every single time something is charged. Just when everything is 100%. Charged and stocked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use