Some Ideas concerning Space

AzraelKnightquest

I was wondering if there was some way the White Space Ship could be given the option to fly to other places. Such as the Derelict Station (Also called the "Russian Station"). It would be awesome in my opinion if you could somehow get a whole bunch of engineering stuff on it, a few assistants with Engineering experience and tools then try to see if you could get it up and running. Or maybe get it to go to that DJ station. 

Also, concerning that crashed clown ship (which is awesome, by the way). Would it EVER be possible in ANY WAY to somehow make it to where you could get that thing back up and running then back at the SS13? Just the idea of the crazy stuff you could do with a fully operational clown ship and stuff....friggin' crazy. It would also just be easier to get the blasted banananium and tranquilliote (or whatever) ore out there. The bananarade is awesome too, just wish there were more of them. As well as the Clown Soldier clothes. Why not a honk-rifle and Mime Pilot outfit? That'd be fun too.

Just some ideas to make exploring space a TOUGH more interesting and fun (in my opinion).

You can move the white ship. You just need to find the computer board, which is hidden on a certain space station. I'll let you figure that out by yourself.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Superhats said:

You can move the white ship. You just need to find the computer board, which is hidden on a certain space station. I'll let you figure that out by yourself.

He's asking for options to have it travel to other Z-Levels rather than the current three it's restricted to.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use