Late Hello

Granodd

Hi, I'm Granodd.

I've been playing on the server for close to eight or seven months now. I was introduced to SS13 eight or seven months ago, and Paradise was my first station. This game tickles many of my fancies and I cannot stop playing it. But in those eight months, I've come to learn many of the jobs, people, and customs of the Cyberiad, making it by far my favorite station (read: server). You might know me as Jeriko-Bashline, otherwise known as that red IPC with a really bad disposition who likes to smoke a lot and hang around atmospherics most of the time. He's my main "static" character, but you might also know me as Skrix Avi the overly optimistic kidan, Serenity-F the equally optimistic but much more pacifistic IPC, and then my vox that I never play whose name you will not remember.

This might be my first official "hello", but I've been hanging around the discord a lot, so you might know me from there as well. I'm also pretty well versed in the station and how things are done, so if you have questions about things you can message me on discord and we can chat, and maybe I can teach you a thing or two. Or maybe you can teach me, who knows? Note: my discord name is exactly the same as my name here (no surprise really).

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use