Hello there

EldritchSigma

Hello people of Paradise Station.

My name is EldritchSigma and I have heard about this game on the Cataclysm DDA Forums and on the Dwarf Fortress Forums. So I looked into this game and I quite like it. Especially the server I seem to have chosen. Its a pretty nice community from what I have seen so far. IRL I am 24 years old and working as a chemist.

Now anyways. I am still fairly new to the game and I am kind of slow with controls still which should pass over given enough time. I have created several characters with all different personalities on the server already which I quite enjoy playing. Most of the time I enjoy playing as my Chemscience Character Willhelm Strasse who I would describe as an old, slightly overprotective guy who is proud of his work and very arrogant towards the engineering department (Some may have seen that already). Also frequently making grenades for testing of different payloads... So far about what I have been doing.

What I plan to do is diving into other departments with different characters and see how I like them. Havent done that so far, sort of "afraid" because the first time I went for science I did so much wrong and people at the front desk were mad at me because I (as in me not as my character) did not know how to use the Protolathe...

Anyways thats about me, seeya arround.

Hope to see you around ;)

If you`d like to RP/Fight a bit better, here a Pro-tip.

Pro-tip: !"Action you want your character to perform" = (Name) (Whatever you wrote)

Use it with Macros and you get a neat way to perform custom actions in a fast way.

(Ex. SINA- looks around curiously.|SINA- looks angry.| SINA- missed narrowly "Name" with his fist! )

A Macro for "Rest" is really useful and always remember to use the AWSD mode. (Soap n` Banana Peels are your best friends)

Good Luck ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use