G'day and all that mate.

Heroo2012

Hello,

As you may know, I've been here quite awhile, but I noticed that I am yet to post an introduction. I am doing this mostly to be more active in the forums rather then ingame as all I seem to be doing here is answering to unban appeals.

Introduction

So, I am Heroo. You may already know me, but if not. I'll make a short introduction. I am a new staff member, but a long term player. I was here when the server got created, I got invited over by Necaladun and I've been here since then. I am mostly focused on administrating, not much about actually playing the game, wich seems quite odd.

I have a very bad memory of things, so I intend to note everything. My player notes are quite full, so I may wish to consider another way of remembering things. I am quite percise and I hate if something is not aligned or organised properly. I enjoy reading books and generally talking english from time to time.

The characters I use are:

• Rosie Josensteel, Human, Female.

• Xavier, Slime Person, Male.

Random Vox Name, Vox, Female.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use