Fludd's Characters

fludd12

Figure I should make one of these, given how insanely large my character list is, and how I don't get to play many of them that often...

Without further ado, my list of characters I have played / do play with semi-regularity. I'm sure there's a forum thread for a few of them, but I should just compile 'em all in one place.

N.O.V.A

Sec and Medical records are Sec/Medical clearance.

Name: N.O.V.A

Race: IPC

Blood Type: N/A

General Occupational Role(s):

!!SCIENCE!!

Biography: "It's science as long as you write it down! Hehee!"

[CLEARANCE: SYNDICATE]: [spoilertext]A salvaged chassis carrying an illegally modified positronic brain, originally unfit for possessing a personality. As a result of the jury-rigged personality matrix, she is incapable of emotion beyond giddy - almost insane - joy, as well as some minor processing issues detailed below.[/spoilertext]

A very excitable and energetic IPC whose mind seems dedicated solely to the advancement of science... Or, at least, whatever she thinks is science at the time. Despite this, she seems to encounter major processing lag and stalling when confronted with a large quantity of miscellaneous information - something which can be extremely detrimental to her health, if taken advantage of.

Qualifications:

A dishonorary degree in general and applied science.

Employment Records:

Takes almost any work in the Science department.

Security Records:

Follows most laws, but will pursue scientific advancement with reckless abandon.

Note, partial match between this IPC's positronic brain and a rogue positronic brain detected. Potential suspect for unregistered personality development.

Medical Records:

Please direct medical treatment to Robotics.

Frequently discovered nearly completely nonfunctional due to self-experimentation.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

A generic IPC chassis, though of a lighter, less dense metal. Her screen is nearly always depicting a rainbow television color-test panel.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

Yes, I will roleplay her stalling, even in critical situations. No, do not expect this to happen all of the time, as I forget about it sometimes.

To Walk Beneath the Void

Name: To Walk Beneath the Void

Race: Diona

Blood Type: Plant

Just about anything, really.

Biography:

A diona, whose wandering nature began as a nymph, determined to wander the endlessness of space and all of its opportunity - walking beneath the void, if you will.

Qualifications:

None, though it frequently seems to know what it's doing thanks to years of experience.

Employment Records:

It will take jobs without much pattern or reasoning.

Security Records:

It will frequently do as it believes needs to be done, whatever the cost. It may run into problems with security, but the majority of the time, its interests align with Nanotrasen, possibly by sheer coincidence at times.

Medical Records:

Trusts its natural healing to almost obsessive levels, and so will frequently refuse care unless something it cannot fix is encountered.

A tangled mass of vines and plantlike eyes, forced into something vaguely resembling a humanoid. It is a dark green color, with what can be assumed to be its functional eyes set deep inside its mock-head. Your standard diona.

Other Notes:

I don't play it often... Honestly, Dionae are difficult to get into character with, for me.

Case Mod

Name: Case Mod

Race: IPC

Science, Medical, Service

Biography:

[CLEARANCE: SYNDICATE]: [spoilertext]Created NOVA's chassis and jury rigged her personality matrix. Treats her like a child, if a little bit distantly.[/spoilertext]

He frequently skirts the law, especially with drug-like synthetic substances. He is mostly a laid-back, punny, begrudgingly helpful person, to the point where one would think he is a sociopath if not for the fact that he'll drag you to medbay while insulting your intelligence for getting injured the entire way there.

Qualifications:

Downloaded training in Chemistry and R&D. Shown that he is able to cope with the interesting situations that arise as a member of the service staff - See redacted incident #119 - "A Nukie, a Wizard, and a Changeling Walk Into a Bar" ERR:404 File not found.

Employment Records:

As an IPC, fit for the majority of available employment. Refuses to take security-oriented jobs, and attempts to avoid engineering due to fear of EMP emission.

Security Records:

Follows orders seemingly at random, and frequently disputes security.

Medical Records:

Frequently found addicted to a wide variety of synthetic oriented drugs.

A fairly average IPC, with a bit of a lighter grey paint job. He frequently displays a faked "Blue Screen of Death" on his monitor as a sort of practical joke to people unfamiliar with IPCs.

Other Notes:

Inevitably, when I join the round as Case, I will announce over comms, "Heya." I've been doing this since before the release of Undertale. Don't think I'm enough of a meme to base an entire character around it. [spoilertext]Even though I totally am, and just have self-restraint.[/spoilertext]

Nagi Masa

Name: Nagi Masa

Race: Grey

Blood Type: B-

Science, Medical, Command

Biography:

A both physically and mentally mute Grey - though, she is able to talk with telepathy. She talks very clinically and professionally, but secretly is very insecure with her appearance, and tries to cover up some of her more obvious inhuman details, such as using a beret to lessen the effect of her baldness. She wants to be thought of as cute, but is secretly a very hard drinker at times, and occasionally lapses back into smoking in stressful situations.

Qualifications:

Medical Degree

Degree in Bluespace and Chemical Sciences

Employment Records:

Takes low-physical-effort jobs due to general lack of muscle, as a result of her race.

Security Records:

Is generally a rule-following person, with few exceptions.

Medical Records:

Has jagged scars along her neck, which seem to persist after cloning.

A rather average Grey, with large, solid black eyes. Frequently seen wearing a skirt and beret.

Other Notes:

Nagi is my cute Grey child and she is wonderful

Chakiyayahakithahakita (AKA Chaki)

Name: Chakiyayahakithahakita / "Chaki"

Race: Vox

Blood Type: AB+

Science, Medical, Cargo

Biography:

An ex-raider era Vox Primalis, who was part of a crew following a particularly strict Inviolate, involving avoiding the destruction of anything at all costs, with careful deconstruction being the only way to dismantle physical barriers. Needless to say, the raider crew was not particularly effective, leading to her return to the Arkship.

Qualifications:

Is good at pressing of the buttons yaya

Employment Records:

Generally works where needed, but tends towards science or medicine.

Note: After the Power Storage Unit incident, they are no longer allowed to deconstruct PSUs without supervision.

Security Records:

Due to security's tendency to remove the nitrogen tank they possess, they have shown extreme verbal hostility towards security.

Medical Records:

No special medical files detected.

A light green Vox Primalis with a slightly angular beak and darker, crested quills. Her feathers extend down the sides of her arms and back, covering her slightly longer than average tail. Frequently seen wearing large hats, due to her origin in the raider crews, and their emphasis on large, fancy hats.

Other Notes:

You have permission to boop me on the nose if I don't follow my inviolate.

Spirit

Name: Spirit

Race: Plasmaperson

Science, Security, Command

Biography:

A plasmawoman who, disillusioned to the religious dominance of her society, boarded a Nanotrasen vessel to learn the sciences of other, more advanced races. She learned much of her Galactic Common from the onboard computer interfaces, leading to a rather clinical form of speech, and a lack of understanding of deep metaphors or puns. She has, over time, developed a deep fear of fire, which unfortunately clashes with her desire for fashion outside of her containment suit.

Qualifications:

Self-taught science and chemistry, well-read on the topic of law.

Employment Records:

N/A

Security Records:

N/A

Medical Records:

N/A

An average Plasmaperson, bearing few definable features on her skeleton. She bears the religious moniker Eternal Soul, the only thing she kept from her home.

Other Notes:

I don't play her often, though, at one point, I planned on having a relationship between her and Elysian_Prince's Leaflet.

Mari Fraise

Name: Mari Fraise

Race: Slimeperson

Blood Type: H2O

Service, Civilian

Biography:

A slimegirl who, thanks to her diet, has obtained a rather heavy scent and taste of sugar. She loves chocolate most of all, but enjoys anything with any amount of sweetness to it. She tends to wear pajamas to highlight her rather laid back lifestyle.

Qualifications:

Two-time winner of the Plasteel Chef Pastry Competition.

Employment Records:

She tends to be either a chef, botanist, or civilian.

Security Records:

Fairly carefree and cooperative when needed.

Medical Records:

Species cannot be cloned. In the event of death, the body must be quickly retrieved and defibrillated, or Strange Reagent must be used.

A bright pink slimegirl, with long, waist-length hair. She is constantly dripping a sweet slime from any area on her body.

Other Notes:

oh my god she is so cute

Lael Rook

Name: Lael Rook

Race: Human

Science, Medical, Command (Aspiring)

Biography:

The younger sister of Central Command Ensign Marie Rook. Wants desperately to follow her sister's footsteps, but unfortunately is far too shy and bashful to do so - frequently being brought to tears from the hectic activity on the station. At an early age, she had a knack for science, but a telescience accident resulted in the loss of her right arm, left leg, and eyes, as well as permanently affected her heart rhythm. Thanks to Nanotrasen's partnership with Ward-Takahashi, her normally highly expensive prosthetics were free.

Qualifications:

Honorary degree in General Science, Medical Degree, Masters Degree in Clerical Duties - Tharsis Polytech

Employment Records:

She has scientific and medical training, but enjoys working in almost any field involving paperwork.

Security Records:

Cooperative in general.

Medical Records:

Lost her right arm, left leg, eyes, and independant heart functionality in an incident involving a telepad and two bluespace bags of holding. Treat using a welding tool and wires, in the case of the limbs, and note this if an EMP activates near her.

An extremely shy human with a very light skin tone, and gentle, black hair. Her eyes are mechanical, but still require external correction in the form of prescription glasses.

Other Notes:

Paperwork Child 2, the Electric Boogaloo.

Lawrence Hassium

Name: Lawrence Hassium

Race: Human Nucleation

Engineering, Service

Biography:

An ex-engineer/scientist who evidently worked with supermatter crystal shards a bit too often. He is rather softspoken, and does not tend to bring up his condition besides asking for radium to calm himself down.

Qualifications:

Engineering and General Science degrees.

Employment Records:

Takes low-prestige jobs.

Security Records:

Cooperative.

Medical Records:

Tends to request radium for calming himself.

At one point, perhaps a slightly dashing young human. Now, a yellowish humanoid with inert supermatter shards embedded in his flesh, growing from his cranium in shard-like protrusions.

Other Notes:

I don't play him often, for obvious reasons.

Hansa Primpiyat

Name: Hansa "Prim" Primpiyat

Chaplain

Biography:

A worshiper of ATUN, a religion praising YISUN and his 777,777 children. She tends to read verses about her namesake in her bible.

Qualifications:

A trained scholar and chaplain.

Employment Records:

She is a chaplain by profession.

Security Records:

A martial pacifist, who resorts to violence rarely and kills almost never. Otherwise, generally follows rules.

Medical Records:

Notably albino, but otherwise healthy.

An albino, yet fairly attractive woman. She is commonly seen wearing simple clothing and carrying prayer beads.

Other Notes:

Read a webcomic called "Kill Six Billion Demons." Her religion and name are based around this.

Aril Rose

Name: Aril Rose

Medical, Science

Biography:

A grey who unfortunately is bound to restrictions that cause her vocal speech to be incomprehensible to most people. She counters this with semi-proficient use of her own telepathy, though can be overwhelmed when trying to use it in crowded areas.

Qualifications:

Training in medical and scientific work.

Employment Records:

She prefers medical and scientific work, but is unafraid of expanding her horizons.

Security Records:

She seems rather quiet, but generally well-intentioned.

Medical Records:

Past eye trauma has led to retinal replacement, and an odd discoloration of her eyes.

A fairly average Grey with dark, solid-color eyes. Thanks to eye trauma as a child retinal overlays have dyed her normally black eyes a darkish pink.

Other Notes:

My adorable wingding child, soon you will be resurrected from the ashes of the wingding PR

Mishi Traxu

Name: Mishi Traxu

N/A

Biography:

A Grey, displaced from her mothership due to unknown causes. She is incapable of speaking or understanding Galactic Common, and frequently ends up in the Permabrig despite her pacifistic nature - sometimes, even before the crew arrive on the station.

Qualifications:

[CLEARANCE: GREY RACE]: [spoilertext]Highly proficient in advanced teleportation science, given proper equipment.[/spoilertext]

An average Grey with solid-color purple eyes. She seems a bit lost, though at least she is wearing her Grey-standard holographically modifiable clothing.

Other Notes:

I legitimately variable edit away her ability to speak common, be warned.

Nano

Name: Nano

Race: Human IPC

Any, but only one at a time. Frequently civilian.

Biography:

A hard drinking party girl of an IPC, who likes to try to fit in with human society by looking as close to human as possible. This would work rather well - and does, sometimes - if not for her green ear-antennae and metal seams.

Qualifications:

IPC Knowledge Database, accessible depending on ID card access.

Employment Records:

She tends to take a wide variety of jobs, but specializes in the job she chooses, almost to the exclusion of knowledge of others.

Security Records:

Very rarely found committing crimes.

Medical Records:

Despite her human-looking appearance, she is an Integrated Positronic Chassis.

She looks very human, with the only distinguishable features excepting her from one are her ear-antennae and glowing blue eyes, as well as metallic seams which are easily covered by clothing. She is also rather flat-chested, though calling her out on it may force her to dent her knuckles against your skull a few times.

Other Notes:

Man, I really like IPCs and Greys, huh?

Marie Rook

Name: Marie Rook

Blood Type: A+

Central Command Ensign and Clerical Worker

Biography:

Trained at the Canaan University of Technology for a six year degree in [CLASSIFIED]. Quickly climbed the ranks of general station workers to become an Ensign, and while she doesn't regret the choices that got her there, she does regret the amount of paperwork she must do on a day to day basis. She has sort of adopted the Cyberiad, and occasionally BS-Warps in a few lunchbags between paperwork.

Qualifications:

[CLASSIFIED}

She would look fairly nice, were it not for the usual bags under her eyes and mildly frizzled Fringe haircut.

Other Notes:

The true paperwork child.

Phew, that was a lot of writing. Hope you enjoy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use