• 1 month later...

Game intro:

Soundtrack:

Hands down the best singleplayer game i've played

Edit: Some more

Halo 3:

Assassins Creed 2:

Not a game, but fuck dude:

My favorite FPS, Timesplitters: Future Perfect.

http://ndrewsemler.com/tsmusicbox/timesplitters3.html - The entire soundtrack is here, including for the previous two games.

The the whole thing is wonderful and spans many different time periods and styles, but I'll put up a couple of my personal favorites.

Scotland the Brave - The first level's music is fantastic and gets you right in the mood killing baddies in 1924.

U Genius, U-Genix - I loved this track when I was younger and I still very much enjoy it today. I feel that this track from 2052 is very appropriate for any biohazard situation on SS13.

Machine Wars - This 2243 level and its music draws a lot of inspiration from the terminator series. I listened to this particular track a lot when writing one of my SS13 Characters.

Disco a GoGo - How can you not love it?

Since a good couple games were mentioned, I can only resort to what I still getting shudders listening to:

Apologies, it's an entire OST, but 1:07:27 is my personal favorite

And a cutscene if you're looking for a more in-context version:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use