The Most Robust Miner

Ethan Malakay

It was all a normal miner day, i called a ripley to deploy at cargo, and i used it to scavenge all the resources on asteroid, i found many obstacles, the integrity got down, evenat criticals, i blew up with the ripley, because two goliaths made it to me. as a good captain with his ship, i still was alive, AI sent a borg to rescue me, after me being down in the ground lots of minutes, in criticals, without dieing, blacking out, but stil alive, robustness all the way. after trying to find the outpost it found me, i rejected the help to go back when it saved me, flew off into space, threw off my radio and flyed off into unknown, i found labor camp shuttle, no comms, found a basilisk and then i got to avoid him, no weapons, no mechs, and finally i got to an alien base, where i got a black helm and a black and red suit, alien heads and resin floors everywhere, pingsky bodies debris was at a room, three of them, and i headed back to labor camp, cause i found one of their toolboxes too, i broke in security room, and i used intercomms to call the AI, the shuttle was here, i got in, could not access commands, destroyed windows, and acces denied, but AI sent it, the bae AI, and i got back to the shuttle, i was at home back, but the shuttle left, and i drunk a drink from the machine, as the AI offered me one. Yep, totally a normal day for me,

-I owe to be in a robust plaque, in the security lobby walls, or somewhere, in HoP office, or at bridge :·3 plese

-This was supossed to be way longer, but im too lazy to write the full two hours of the round, i will just be robust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use