Video game cardtridge

James5734

Yes or no  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My idea may be a bit difficult to code in but I'd like to see some cartridges that can be inserted inside the pda and they will give you the option to play a certain game depending on the cartridge. These games would be fairly simple with games like a simplistic platformer or pong.

Maybe this could be done instead with arcade machines. Swipe a science ID on an arcade machine and you can eject a cartridge and replace it with a different game. If no cartridge is in it, whatever game the board had when the arcade system was installed will play.

Na, I think any Id will work or even just remove the Id swipe and just have a right click to remove it, because then Us civilians don't have to bother the science at all and i fear that if we bother them too much they will just burn/ trash all the cardtridge just to get rid of them and and that will just make more pain then anything so, I say just a right click to remove them is the best and painless way to go without make players hunt other players cuz they did not want to change out the game.

Na, I think any Id will work or even just remove the Id swipe and just have a right click to remove it, because then Us civilians don't have to bother the science at all and i fear that if we bother them too much they will just burn/ trash all the cardtridge just to get rid of them and and that will just make more pain then anything so, I say just a right click to remove them is the best and painless way to go without make players hunt other players cuz they did not want to change out the game.

The reason I suggested an ID lock is because some greytide will just go and take the cartridges to "sell" or what-have-you. Some vox shouldn't be trying to sell me something I should be able to get for free, yaya?

I know but putting a Id lock behind will be more a pain then anything, even if you think it good, It will just being more pain.

Like what if barman can change out the games for new ones, well then if the barkeep is greedy then he can just do what you just said or even science if they only can change it then they will not do it for free, They will be greedy, I say why not just make it into one big arcade system that you can pick what game you want to play and you can add in new game cardtridges that you find, once in there it cant be removed

Your suggestion in itself is pretty bad imo and will never happen unless we use the already-existing games. I don't see the point of our developers going through the trouble of making a shitty game to be played inside the game instead of working on the actual game.

However, if it used the already-existing games from arcade machines, I would be ok with this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use