External Suit sensors.

Farya

Dead space with its R.I.G. brought up an interesting idea - what if RnD could research and produce external suit sensors system which works better and offer more function then built-in ones?

Basic ones offers functionality of Maxed out suits sensors but also give two more things - when you die, your suit produce loud flatline noise which everyone on the same screen with you would hear. And the second option is that when people examine you they could guess a bit how healthy you are - sensors would change colour seen in Examine text them more wounded you are. Blue for perfect health, green for slight damage, yellow for moderate damage, red for serious wounds, blinking red is critical and black is dead. Such sensors are also harder to disable then built in ones.

Advanced ones have built-in emergency injectors you can fill with medicine and which will be automaticaly used after certain threehold of damage.

I think this would be an awesome idea. Maybe also have an indicator on the front too to make sure everyone can see it. I think the auto-injects should have to manually be filled, only provide epinephrine, or provide only one use, as to keep it from making someone unkillable. I do think they should be given to mining at the start however, seeing how often they can die from crit.

Actually, I think about Security Officers flatline indicators, Half-Life 2 style.

-*Beeeeeeeeep*, Lost contact with ... Officer John Beepskeys ... last signal from ... old bar

But that will make life for trators SO MUCH HARDER

so maybe add it as a research item

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use