Moving servers

Regen

As most has probably heard by now, we've moved servers, and with this, a ton of stuff has happened.

First things first, yes, the new server is located in the US, which will mean a higher ping for us EU players.

This, however comes with plenty of upsides, the ping issue is basically the only downside to this, and US players are already rejoicing in OOC.

The new server is equipped with a quad 4.2Ghz i7-6700K, 2400 DDR4 RAM with a 1000/1000 Gb up/down connection, which puts it quite high in what the server is now capable of doing. Hopefully you'll notice some huge changes, less lag, quicker explosions and generally less stuttering is what we aim for.

The new server IP has been changed to byond://45.58.123.194:6666 or byond://nsscyberiad.net:6666, while we wait for nanotrasen.se to be configured for the new server.

Lastly, this means we will depart with Melandor0, so I want to say a few quick words to him.

Thank you for your humble donation of an entire server to Paradise! Without you, we would've never managed to reach where we are now.

You are literally one of the biggest reasons Paradise is where it is today, I can still remember the surge of players that flocked to us just days after we changed to your server, and it's been an absolute blast working with you these past 3 years.

So thank you, from all of the Paradise community, I hope you can now look up at the sky and remember the spacemen farting simulation server you helped create.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use