Some Random Prayers.

dadols

(If you do find out any grammar error, just post below and let me know the error so I can fix it)

Just some prayers, I usually use in game, You can modify the prayers in any way you like.

Accendere una candela | Light a candle

Oh great Ain, Bringer of Darkness, please take notice of the simple request your feeble but loyal chaplain has! My lord, light this candle so I may perform a ritual in your honor, as I have no fire but wish to worship you! All blessings be unto Ain. Amen.

Evocarlo | Invoke your god

Oh great Ain, Bringer of Darkness, please take notice of the simple request your feeble but loyal chaplain has! My lord, Me and your disciples, destroyed most of the lights of this Ship in your name and to make this place comforting for you,My Lord... I Invoke you! Come and help us convert this damned Crew! All blessings be unto Ain. Amen.

Per essere Resuscitato | Get Revived

Oh great Ain, Bringer of Darkness, Allow my rage to be quenched and allow me to avenge my unjust death against the "unholy" outside realm.

Per Morire | Die in a Kewl Way

Ain , Father, my heart is heavy. I feel like I have to carry the burden alone. Words like "overwhelmed," "distraught," "exhausted" seem to describe where I am. I am not sure how to let you carry my heavy load, so please show me how. Take it from me. Let me rest and die so that my heart won't be so heavy anymore. In Ain' name. Amen.

Evocare una candela | Summon a Candle

Oh great Ain, Bringer of Darkness, please take notice of the simple request your feeble but loyal chaplain has! My lord, I demand you a light candle so I may perform a ritual in your honor, as I have no fire and no candles but wish to worship you! All blessings be unto Ain. Amen.

Chiedere cosa vuole | Ask What he needs

Oh Ain, Bringer of Darkness, set our minds on You. Let us not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds that we may prove what Your will is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Chiedere un armor(armatura) | Ask for an Armor

Strengthen us in the power of Your might, Oh Ain, Bringer of Darkness. Dress us in Your armor so that we can stand firm against the schemes of the devil. We know that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers.

-You’ve far more chances to get your prayers answered if you`re the chaplain, an antagonist or An Antagonist Chaplain!

-Dadols

[spoilertext]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JclN-gFJdap3y3ahsoeqQHhrLD-v6nQuZ9ymGJnnIPM/edit?usp=sharing[/spoilertext]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use