Customs Papers please!

Xilia

Custom suggestion, based on game Papers, please= Custom has two stamps that works on ID's. People that round start get automaticly the access stamp on their id's, new players need to get it from customs. not having the stamp can get you arrested. When no custom is present, an autostamper at their office is present (it should be on on default and be turned off by custom officer when he gets to his office) Random events add criminal backgrounds to random players, giving the custom officer reason to deny access. Making Customs actually a real job to do and a reason for officers to check Id's

Please add your ideas about this.

-Mel ; Traitors have random ID discrepancies too

-Tiger ; Oh, another thing about the stamps, they should show up when you flash an ID

Edited by Guest

I love the game paper's please, but I think the creators made many decisions about its gameplay under the assumption that the player plays the checkpoint inspector and not the people waiting in the line outside. Unfortunately for our uses the sheer majority of our players are the ones waiting in line, so we have to calibrate our gameplay accordingly.

I wouldn't mind if some time and resources would eventually go into customs. To make it a bit more interactive for both sides, without making it too complicated and time consuming. A good compromise.

It really shouldn't be overkill though. So far I only was on the "other side", being security watching over it. But I can tell just as easily that after a while (waiting too long) it's not fun for most players.

Also explains some riots we were having over there. Nasty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use