Standard Module

pazneria12

Currently the Standard module is supposed to be the jack of all trades, as far as I know, however it currently only has the following.

* A Flash

* A Flashlight (perhaps the most useless of anything a borg can have)

* A Stun Baton

* A fire extinguisher

* A Wrench

* A crowbar

* Health Analyzer

* and if emagged, an Energy Sword

I suggest we add the following, because if you look above, its rather useless. I will also explain my reasoning for each one.

* A full toolbelt kit ( the reasoning behind this is that it would be helpful for minor repairing, however it would not have metal, so no repairing breaches or building new things.

* A Brute damage kit

* A burn damage kit

(for the last two, a hypospray would work aswell, Id like it more actually, because it could help with medical, however it wouldnt be able to defib nor do surgery.)

* Some soap ( to clean messes, but clean them in the most annoying and slow way possible.)

Oh and maybe a radio? not sure bout that one.

Recommend adding metal rods and floor tiles as well, so you can fix floors and lay plating, but not build walls or windows. A burn patch and brute patch would probably be better than the medkits without the full-on robustness of a hypospray full of DD/Omni, assuming one could make patches into a borg module.

I was thinking the cyborg hypospray that the medical module gets.

Limited to Saline-glucose and I agree.

That's a slow, regenerating chem to heal Brute and Burn at a slow-ish pace. The two most common forms of damage. It wouldn't be able to do much with Suffocation or Toxins, but it's a Standard borg, that isn't its job. It's just a nice little boon.

Flashlight for borg is not so useless as you might think. That flashlight is energy free unlike borg mounted projector. You can keep it on all the time without risk of discharging your power cell.

Making Standart module more useful is a good idea. A borg not bound to any department and designed to help crew as whole.

That's a slow, regenerating chem to heal Brute and Burn at a slow-ish pace. The two most common forms of damage. It wouldn't be able to do much with Suffocation or Toxins, but it's a Standard borg, that isn't its job. It's just a nice little boon.

Can we agree on Hypo with Saline-Glucose and Epinefrine?

Can we agree on Hypo with Saline-Glucose and Epinefrine?

Ehhh.

Epi is pretty fuggin strong.

BUT

Every crewman starts with an emergency injector of Epinephrine, so I guess I can agree it's common enough it wouldn't break shit.

true, but shouldnt a jack of all trades be able to stabalize a patient, and do VERY slow healing?

Which is why I said I'd be okay with it, since everyone starts with Epi-pens anyway :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use