hello there

AceLivion

sup, Acelivion joining in.

normally seen in-game as Tonney Freeway. trying hard to balance being likable and restraining myself from trowing stuff at people.

i like to RP and if you ever see me playing as a Psychologist do feel free to talk to me, i love my job...

also like to play tabletop, pen and paper, and enjoy the stressful life as a university student... but at least campus is not blowing up twice a day.

so nice to meet all of you, you might have noticed posted a few suggestions before introducing myself.. well that's just how i am.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time here. Avoid the salt-traps and refrain from calling people morons, you moron. Also no fucking swearing.

The station blows up an average of 3 or 4 times a day. Get used to these statistics, and that your job may end up terminated if you are found to be Syndicate scum, and you'll do fine. Welcome to the NSS Cyberiad, Epsilon Eridani. Glory to NanoTrasen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use