Sample Forms

AceLivion

So i noticed that the nice Wiki have a lot of Sample Forms for paperwork, and they are generally used a lot in game.

now i just happen to wonder if its not a good idea to have a single paper for the relevant forms (at appropriate places) already written in game. so people does not have to jump to the Wiki to copy paste forms when a round beings but can simply just stay in game and start hitting the copy machine instead?

(i tried searching the forum to see if something like this was already suggested but i did not find anything so my apologizes if it have already been suggested )

So basically a copy of each form that starts in the relevant office at roundstart?

I like it, it may actually see photocopiers get some use other than butt pictures.

So basically a copy of each form that starts in the relevant office at roundstart?

I like it, it may actually see photocopiers get some use other than butt pictures.

thanks for clarifying my post, that is exactly what i suggest :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use