Give Antag better rounds

Jzoid

The Antags are responsible for making the round fun for the whole station, yet they get petty missions such as "steal jetpack" or "steal these shitty gloves" or "transfer doccuments"

Why? Where's the fun in that.

Most of the time, there's no fun in the round because of it.

So make more chaotic and destructive jobs

Such as

"Head hunter - Collect x heads"

"Eyeless - Gain x eyes from people"

"Job disruption - Kill x people in x job"

"Breath taker - Make sure at least x people die from lack of oxygen"

"Stunning view - Give x amount of people a nice, front row seat of space, one way tickets only"

"Radical Racist - Make sure no x species leaves the ship alive"

etc. Just things that make the round funner.

Meh, You do know that mass kill objectives would ruin a number of peoples rounds for the enjoyment of only one.

Consider - As long as the cloner is working and the bodies aren't destroyed/hidden, death is temporary and inconvenient.

Consider - As long as Sec exists, they're going to make any mass-murderer their priority.

Murderbone is kinda a dick move, sure, but it should result in salt not bans.

Meh, You do know that mass kill objectives would ruin a number of peoples rounds for the enjoyment of only one.

Consider - As long as the cloner is working and the bodies aren't destroyed/hidden, death is temporary and inconvenient.

Consider - As long as Sec exists, they're going to make any mass-murderer their priority.

Murderbone is kinda a dick move, sure, but it should result in salt not bans.

I know but we already have Nukeops for murderbone. I don't feel like turning every traitor round into a slasher film.

While I agree I'd really like for some more interesting objectives and therefore rounds... you seem to want to take everything to murder, and thats what (I'd assume) the admins are wanting to avoid if they can.

An objective I try to set myself during traitor rounds is 'aid your colleagues as best you can with their objectives'... To see how many people we can get to greentext at the end, with myself being lower priority - I mean if I can do my own as well, great....

I'd be interesting to have a traitor or two popped in with similar actual objectives - 'You are a sleeper cell agent. You have been activated. There are many other Syndicate sent aboard this shift, your role is to identify and support their tasks."

Or say a traitor was rather unrobust and got caught early, add a few of the existing traitors the objective to spring them from Perma.

Force assign traitor to a sec officer. (super rare occurance).

Or how about 'take photos of the Secure Armoury and detail its contents and fax these to the Syndicate' - which upon completion would give the Admins the ability to then draw an infiltration team together with the objective of stealing everything in the vault and disappearing - without killing anyone or even getting caught.

Maybe more of an event idea, task a chaplain with holding a sermon with as high attendance as possible. Then assuming the Chaplain RPs successfully and convinces a high enough attendance, reward them by triggering them into a super being of some sort, and the attendees as skeletons or some sort of lesser creature, and have them then suddenly attempt to take over the station in a surprise...

Just some ideas for both sides.

Antags can't do fun shit, which is why so many of our current kills are shitty and unfun. Gimmicks which requires randoms can't be done because it can't be done on randoms, making the traitors job so much harder if it's say... A warden or head. That means unfun rounds for everyone, with the traitor trying really hard to get around the goal when they want to do something interesting.

Antags can't do fun shit, which is why so many of our current kills are shitty and unfun. Gimmicks which requires randoms can't be done because it can't be done on randoms, making the traitors job so much harder if it's say... A warden or head. That means unfun rounds for everyone, with the traitor trying really hard to get around the goal when they want to do something interesting.

The base problem seems to originate from a combination of rules and code. That is, that by pararules, antags must keep to their objectives, but as a general ss13-wide principle, antag objectives are kinda mediocre and long-outdated. Hence, we have dumb shit like 'Kill this guy' when we could have fun shit like 'Steal six right legs', or something stylish like 'Kill this guy with his job equipment and make a one-liner'

You can address this either way tbh, either make some fun objectives or give antags the freedom to do w/e they want (within reason).

Here's a couple to add:

RIP AND TEAR!-Kill x amount of people using the chainsaw

I love the power glove-Punch x number of people.

Honk Blood, Part 1-[Clown Traitor Specific] Kill your target in under a certain time limit say 12:30

Honk Blood, Part 2-[Clown Specific again] This would co-inside with the shuttle. Creatively kill, and or hijack the shuttle.Bonus points if you have a HONK mech.

You wanna put a banging donk on it -Steal x amount lower halves

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use