Hafen/Haven & Hearth Village

Guest FlareVi

Ayo, SHIPCURITY here.

I got into playing Hafen recently, pretty fun if you don't mind the grind.

It's a free Hardcore PVE/PVP Wilderness Survival game, I think there are some options to pay for additional things or something.

Link is: http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

I thought it'd be pretty cool if we made like a cool Paradise Village or something, that'd be pretty rad, as right now being a hermit on a lonely island is slowly getting to me.

d740d4da3e59b700a02b8c0400c1f108.jpg

I've only bumped into a few players while playing, which went about as well as you'd think.

They stole my only boat at one point.

048a956ce52c091eb3900e3da93fc506.png

I think we'll have to set up some Wilderness Beacons/Hearth Fires for us to spawn close to one another, it'd be cool to see us make a nice base together as a team.

Leave a message below if you are interested/PM me or somethin' like that. I don't mind, it'll be fun with other peeps.

See ya round.

I've heard horror stories about roving gangs of russians who kill and destroy any non-russian village.

Still looks like fun, I might be tempted to play.

I've heard horror stories about roving gangs of russians who kill and destroy any non-russian village.

Still looks like fun, I might be tempted to play.

RUSH B

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use