Azunja's comdom report

MarsMond

So, as i'm playing representative quite a bit, and have gotten quite some comdoms demoted, i've started a comdom tally. I'll try to retell the story here, how it happened, without names, but with the faxes and responses if possible. If you want to stay in comand, you should probably not do what get's listed here. Anyway, guess time for the first incident on my list.

Didn't safe the faxes, so none here, but i would have put it in a spoiler box here.

click So, Nanotrasen did want me retell the incidents that did lead to demotions or other repercussions, based on my faxes. I guess they want to have a record for upcoming members of command, to look at it and avoid that. Anyway, guess onto the first incident, let me remember... Right, it was a Head of security. They arrived late, and as i did hear about them asking what SoP would be a shift before this, i did ask the warden to keep an eye on them, over PDA. As i was sitting in my normal place, i did get a message that the HoS did take another taser from the armory. So, while a bit strange, nothing wrong there really, the HoS does have the access to the armory, though there was no real reason for it. So, i wonder a bit, but do nothing and continue to sit on my place. It's directly besides the case with the fireaxe on the bridge, by the way. Wonder why i do point that out? Well, the HoS did come onto the bridge, said... "I'm going to take the axe.", i think, and took the emergency toolbox on the bridge, and proceeded to smash that into casing. I think the blueshield did show him how to open it with the multitool, i did leave the bridge quite fast with someone smashing the case right besides me. As non-combatant, you don't want to be right besides someone with an axe. Anyway, i did head to my office, to write the report. Uneventfull, as paperwork is, but i overhear a surgeon saying that the HoS did ask them to amputate them. I was baffled, and did try to get it confirmed on radio, which happened. Aperantly, they did want to REPLACE their ARM with the FIREAXE. I could probably list the reasons that wouldn't work, but that would take to much time. Anyway, i add that to my report, finish it with my signature and stamp, and send it. They did get to explain it with a fax, aperantly, they were allowed to stay as officer there, did get that confirmed from the HoP, but they never have gotten a replacement for their arm, and i'm afraid i can't tell you about the reasoning behind this whoole incident. I guess this should be all, i'm afraid i don't have the paperwork to show you this time... yeah, report done. click

Love the story, and since i play a lot of rep myself i'dd love to see what else you'll encounter in your SoP filled adventures.

And i just want to say that i once got ALL of command demoted and was put in charge of EVERYTHING as the NT rep, yeah beat that. Actually, don't beat that, command was actually horrible and i'm guessing many people had bad experienced due to them. Luckily i was there the save the day as always!

click So, i guess it's time for my second report, that time it was... a hos again. Kinda interesting, from what happened. So, not much did happen with them, except for a chemist having serious concerns about their coworker, listing multiple poisions the did create, they did get messaged about it, didn't get the other chemist searched. Then i get told why he was quite silent on comms: He did discuss parole with a perma prisoner, outside of perma, no one was informed about that. The warden luckily did find out about that, since they checked on the permabrig, and the prisoner wasn't there. So, they informed about that, and began to write my report. During my writing, i get another message from the warden, about the HoS haveing some black secure briefcases filled with money, and the prisoner beeing parole. Since i knew i can trust the warden on that, and having the HoS silent on the command channel more or less, i did finish the report with that inside, and it looked..., wait a bit rustling from paper like this.

Report about the Head of Security

The Head of Security [Name withheld] seems unsuited for his current position. The reasons that let me to belive that are as follows: A medical chemist did report about the other chemist creating poisons to him on a pda message. No officer did come, even after more PDA messages about the diffrent poisons they made. The next reason would be that he did begin to talk about a parole with perma-prisoner, without informing anyone else, and taking the prisoner out of the permabrig. It did also end with the HoS having three briefcases full of cash, acording to the warden, and the prisoner paroled to the best of my knowledge.

So, i know it's only the text i've written, no logo or anything, but you get the idea, only would miss the format. Anyway, fax is send, i wait a bit, and get some rather unusual response, in form of an announcment, which would be this. small rustling from a paperbundle getting flipped

What a twist!

Hail Cyberiad, this is the Trurl here, Comms Officer Jenkins speaking.

We do not tolerate bribery being accepted by our Officers. The Head of Security is to have their contract TERMINATED, and their funds apprehended.

Conversively, if the Representative has just lied to us about this, please shove them in the nearest mass driver and slam down on the button.

As you might have guessed, the unusual response for me was the part with the mass driver. Well, i didn't lie, but i can see how the report does suggest that they got bribed, it's also what i was thinking. But what you are thinking and what you can be sure of are two diffrent pairs of shoes, or how the saying goes. Anyway, of course they do protest, and i head to the brig with the captain, to meet with the HoS. There is quite some discussion, also coming from the parolee, since they didn't bribe them, and they push that mass driver thing. I'll get them a copy of my report, and get them to see i didn't lie, they only wondered why the announcment said i would have confirmed bribery. Anyway, in the meantime, the HoS was on his way to explain the briefcases. Do you know what he did? He used the uplink from the parolee themself to get the cases, and since they seem to have belived they did so rightfully, i did tell them to fax exactly that. chuckling This was one of the rare cases they should have just accepted the demotion, and not tried to have themselfs explained. The answer, that came, was this. rustling again

Standing Orders

Hail Cyberiad, this is Jenkins again.

Admitting to using confiscated equipment to print money for yourself is, in two words, incredibly stupid.

Please terminate the contract of the Head of Security, and place them in the Permabrig, to be moved to Central Command upon the end of the shift.

So yeah, kinda got a harsher sentence for that, and as Jenkins fittingly said so: It was incredibly. Anyway, he did suicide over it, not that it would be that much of a loss. I think that would be it... wait, there was something, but i shouldn't disclose that. Forget what i said! click

click So, guess it's time for another report, this time for three rather short, without faxes saved. The first one was about a captain who did lethal and almost kill someone. The reason behind that was that the person did prank them. They were hiding in the captains office, the captain went in, toysword got activated, probably hit once or twice, and they ran out of their office. I don't know how often they hit them, i've only seen them run to the portside of the bridge, since my usual place is there, and beeing stuck at the door. Now the captain came, rapier drawn, and they had a fight. You can guess the outcome, captain was unharmed, the person pranking them almost dead, 150 brutes, survived thanks to medicine. The captain did get to explain themselfs, and did stay at their position, but force can and will get you in trouble if it's not moderated.

Talking about force... The second person i wanted to talk about was a Head of Security. I wasn't even representative that round, but i sure wanted to talk about this. So, i was basically a civilian, and i did visit the detective, a friend of mine. He gets a callout, and i follow them. Infront of the bridge, the HoS does suddenly tasers me, and wants to arrest me, no reason given. It was code green, by the way. So, my-the detective coughs did stop him, and did use the HoSes baton, they dropped it as he did disarm them, and we continue to the vault, which was the reason for the callout. As you could have guessed, the HoS did come a bit later, after he recovered from the baton. The problem was, he just wasn't coming, he also opened fire, with lasers! The detective closes in, pushes him over, and tases him after selecting the option on the gun, then cuffs them. They fell SSD, and were dealt with. The reason for this all, we figured at least, was that someone did call me out to be in the detective office, including that the detective was with me, and that we have a personal relationship. Aperantly, the HoS only heard the part of me beeing in the detective office, a restricted area, so i must be a criminal, right? I guess how not to repeat this ... Have a brain?

Anyway, i probably just wanted to talk about this since i was personally affected, onto the next one. This would be a captain again. If you are asking why i'm mostly talking about captains and Head of Security, there is a simple reason: It's kinda a bit harder to, excuse my language, fuck up, and if they do, a competent captain just demotes them, not much to remember about, whereas captains or HoSes do have power and often need central commands intervention. So, the captain in question was, well, childish. Over the course of the shift, they did do some actions that did led me to belive that, i faxed about it, and they ordered a mental evaluation. After some work searching for the psychologist i do get told that they did get borged. So, i search for someone who could do that, the blueshield does say he could do so, but doesn't want to do the paperwork. Since the representative is kinda there for the paperwork, i say i'll do that part. We three head to the psychologists office, fitting place for it, i begin to record it, the blueshield does some standart questions. There were two incidents, however. One was that security was fighting a changeling near medbay in maintenance, the captain did run off to help there, not sure if it was needed, but still. I did ask them why they've headed there, their answer was pointing at their ID, and saying that they are the captain. Yes, a captain that shouldn't run into a dangerous zone like that! Anyway, onto the second incident. It was about a food deliver, they do see the package outside, grab it, and don't want to give me what D- coughs the chef did made for me. whispered: [spoiler2]V*** p**fe***o*a* **om **u, *a*k**g *b**t *ar l*k* **a*.[/spoiler2] clears her throat Aaanyway, she needs some talking to to hand the bag over, was only giving me one if the contents of it first. The recording was faxed with an abstraction of what happened, and central did decide they shouldn't stay at their current position. About this, i only have to say you need to have some level of professionallism, and if you think someone is not suited for their position, stick on it and check they get dealt with, i don't think anything would have happened about their evaluation if i hadn't gotten the blueshield for it. That would be all for this report. whispered: [spoiler2]T**ki** **ou* p*o**s*i**al*** wh*** *o* t*lk **ou* D**.[/spoiler2] sighs click

Hey awesome story again, and i was actually the captain on the shift where the HoS shot at you, yeah he was a wacky guy. I even saw him pull his laser gun on you and said "If you shoot with lethals once you'll be demoted" After wich he began shooting you. Yeah keep making these they're awesome.

click Hello again, time for another report. Whispered: [spoiler2]Totally not having avoided using "so" to begin my report again.[/spoiler2] This time, it's a captain again. It started with a situation with the PDA server. You know, if to many people are active in the same messaging room, the tcomms sattelite can act up. Anyway, the pda server did get disabled, and after some time the RD did want to reenable it. The captain did take harsh actions to stop them. Namely, disablers, baton, and threatening with demotion. The RD did fax about this, and used a fax clearly saying it was declined to get the PDA server reactivated. So they did get demoted, and yes, lying to a superior like that is quite a good way to get fired, especially if you did argue with them first, and they might not want to have you in the position anymore. Anyway, the situation was dealt with, the argument that happened over comms did make me a bit suspicious about the captain, though. Then, after some time, he thought it would be a good idea to throw a party, no idea what the reason would have been. What's wrong about a party, you ask? Well, he did do it on the bridge, the doors bolted open, and got quite drunk. If that was all, though, he would have gotten off with a warning, probably, and that's what he actually did get at first, i kinda did fax a bit to fast there. Anyway, let me just get the faxes. papers rushling

The captain [Redacted] currently seems to be a questionable choice for their position. You might be aware about the incident with the RD, about re-enabling the PDA server, and the captain was threatening with demotion if they did. I am sure that wouldn't have been a due cause, but as the RD used an automatic declination fax from you to try to get the PDA server re-enabled, i did drop that for the moment, and their demotion was valid. But now he did throw a party on the bridge, doors bolted open, and communication console logged into, hence the announcment with about the bartender and now shuttle call. I'm also hearing him yelling in vox-pigdin in a way i would identify as slurring. He should be at least officially told to straighten up.

Greetings, Representative. Please remind the Captain that we expect the utmost professionalism from the people we send to don the Blue Hat. This includes not getting shitfaced on duty.

Yeah, kinda did get what i asked for at first, it had some official writing around it, did leave that out, so it seems a bit short. Anyway, i do fax it to the captain, to get him that warning, but then i get more reports, even seeing some myself. What has happened? Aperantly, some of the partygoers did enter the AI upload and the captains office, some were even cultists. Also, someone did think it would be a good idea to call the shuttle on the communication console the captain didn't log out from. I learned about them entering the captains by seeing someone dressed in the parade uniform and wearing the crown, the abuse of the comms console, well, with the announcment that a shuttle was called, and the rest with chatter over the command channel, usually a good source of information. So, i do write a fax about the newly gathered information, and send it, getting a reply to get the captain to explain themselfs over a fax. papers rushling

The party the captain did throw has gotten a bit out of hand, as you will have seen with the shuttle calls, and i've gotten reports about the AI upload getting ented by civilians, and i've seen someone having taken some of the captains clothing, so the likely also broke into there. Furthermore, some of the people attending it were cultists, aperantly, and did cause further trouble, though i was unable to exactly pinpoint what it was.

Please inform the Captain that they are to fax us regarding their poor decisions, and to explain why exactly they thought that party was in any way a good idea. They have ten minutes.

This is usually the time they should change, but well, they did ignore me telling them to fax about it, and wanted to see the fax after they finally repsond to me. I'm pretty sure that was me confronting them personally, rather than using the radio. Ignoring someone showing their face is rather hard. Anyway, they kinda waste their time responding, and they even get an announcment warning them. papers rushling

Counting

Hail Cyberiad, this is the Trurl here, Comms Officer Jenkins speaking again. We cannot help but notice the Captain has STILL not faxed us to explain About their "hardcore [Redacted] party", despite being told to multiple times. You have 3 minutes. Do not test our patience.

Oh, yeah, looking back at that announcment, they did make some announcment about it themselfs. And sorry about censoring that, would tell you why, but probably would make the censoring pointless. So, the write a fax after that warning, and well, get an announcment about their demotion. So, now the fun begins, the HoS was kinda stuborn with that, and how do you demote someone who is in a locked in a room you don't have access, and if you get in, there would be two armed men waiting. The locked room beeing the captains office, of course. The blueshield tried to mediate, with them having the spare ID, but the HoS doesn't want to proceed with the demotion since he hadn't seen a fax about it, since the captain did burn it. So, central steps in one again, with this announcment. papers rushling

You have been warned.

Hail Cyberiad. This is Senior Commandant Williams. Any attempt to secede from Central Command, or to challenge our authority directly, will lead to direct termination. You will follow our orders, or we will find replacements who will. Consider your next moves VERY carefully.

Well, i've heard that name for the first time there, or at least not remembering from somewhere else, but with that title, i've kinda figured the "direct termination" means the bluespace artillery. Luckily, this is official enough for the HoS, or at least did scare him to proceed with the demotion, i'm pretty sure they both were friends or something. So, the captain comes to the HoPs office, gets demoted, and the HoS and captain move ... somewhere, no idea what they did do, really. Well, i try to get an acting captain again, the HoP declines, and the other heads also weren't really cooperative or even responsive there. The AI did call the shuttle, with the cult loose and command in shambles, and i was only able to agree. I either became acting, or we did evac without acting captain, not really remembering right now. In any case, if the representative assumes the rank of captian, you kinda know the situation is bad. Guess that's it, probably did retell more of the shift than needed, but guess it shows what happens if you get a bad captain AND HoS. Did also take more time than expected... click

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use