Good day. How may I serve?

Scribblon

Hi.

I have been figuring out how to introduce myself on this forum for a bit over a week now. Unfortunately, I mostly did that already in the community event when my computer and my dying internet connection decided to play a game of hide and seek, in the speed only computers can. When it happened my Discord client was spacing out seeing a connection a byte at a time, but I thought it was only on my side. Horrifyingly, it was also broadcast into the community event. I absolutely never wished that to happen.

But it did, and I do not know why I am writing this. I guess I still feel bad about it. I see in the archived chat I hit quite a lot of people. Even though I already spoke with one of the admins and resolved the issue.

Let me say, I never thought a 2d space farting simulator with shitty sprites, as it was colourfully called during the event, would capture me this much. A little over a week ago I stumbled across a twitch streamer who goes by the name of Russ_Money as part of the suggested videos list where he played this game. And from there on out I was captured. First, I was only observing the game. Then, I devoured the wiki. And after a panicky first time as a borg, I went on with it. Now I have slowly been doing other jobs than pAI (Peter Pal) or Borg (A-[3 Random Numbers]).

My first in-game experience was when I accidentally hit the 'Sign Up' text instead of the 'Teleport' text when a positronic brain went up. After a bit of a panic, I decided to play along to be a borg whose purpose was given to make bread. However, the story became quite sad when the borg discovered that without hands, the task became impossible. With my creator in the lead, the borg was dragged around the station to find me a new purpose. And after many denials, the borg found himself to be the personal body guard of the Head of Personal.

See you all on the station and have a safe shift!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use