Make AI Cores deconstructible

swaggaboy112

I think AI Cores should be made deconstructible, yielding a posibrain/MMI depending on what was used, with AI role joiners being an MMI (IMO I would like it this way, although a posibrain is fine too since borg joiners are posibrain). It would lead to interesting scenarios like an AI and borg swapping places, IPC crew member and AI switching around, traitors being able to borg the AI and then emagging it instead of removing it from the round (destroy AI objective), regular crew being more willing to AI themselves since they can go back like borging, antag teams being able to AI one of themselves to complete an objective, then going back to normal, etc.

Traitor AIs could get "Accomplish objectives at all costs" in non-silicon bodies too, kind of like hijack but without the shuttle part.

Right now AI is the final form, you can't go back once AI'd and I think that should change.

The only problem with this is that it makes stealing AI's much easier, and invalidates the use of the intellicard more or less.

It's also going to somewhat be a nerf to malf, since tool clicks can be done faster than destroying the core if there's no delay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use