Job Changes

SomeGuy9283

Meant to accommodate a large amount of players, proposed changes as follows:

• 6-8 Security Officer slots

6-8Engineer slots*

6 Doctor slots

2 detective slots

Removal of Atmos tech and re-integration of Atmosia into engineering

If there's any ideas out there to help employ the greytide, I'm all ears.

Cant say I agree with this, we definitely do not need more engineers, and I dont think we need more sec officers either. 2 detectives would not make sense because there is only enough equipment to fully gear one detective, not to mention only one office meant for one detective. Im not quite sure how removal atmos tech would help either.

I would be in favour of adding one extra security officer slot, another janitor slot, a scientist slot, and maybe another botanist.

You could also alleviate this problem by making "Gateway Explorer" a job, and removing the non-dangerous gateway missions.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we could split Forensic Techician into standalone job with his own equipment. If detective is a hardboiled investigator with a cool gun, forensic tech would be his CSI-like sidekick who fight crime with his wits and variety of scanners. Give him unique metal briefcase with ID lock and big space inside, telescopic baton, reagent and blood scanner, science googles and other shit.

And it would be interesting to add security cadet as alt.title for security. Or maybe 1-2 slot job. Security officer with less gear and access, but who also unlocks early for newcomers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use