Improving direction of Paradise.

uliks

Reading all this constant fighting suggestions."Are we going in to make more action, space-station survival, or "Hot-Date sims living", or gods knows what kind of RP you enjoy, i figured that it should be up to the majority.

So i come up with this idea, witch is basically idea of every bigger community. Voting. On the end of the round, ask people : How did we enjoy event from that round, from one to five?

We had that already, long ago, and that at least made people who are making events struggle for a good results and do beautiful things, i miss does days to. Now I can see things are going slow, or maybe i am wrong, but i am not blind, i can see discussions about this continues, and not only on this forum.

And also this would make new people realize how we care more about this community and not only about PvP meta exspirance.

I a scale of -1 to 1 would probably be better (i.e. "Dislike/Bad - Meh/Neutral - Liked/Good") than a 1-5 rating scale. YouTube used to have a 1-5 star scale but switched to up and down thumbs since no one really used the middle options as much as the more extreme options. But then again, this is our little* community on a Space Station 13 server, not youtube, things might be different.

I don't know if you guys remember, but it was same system like crew transfer, with yes or no, only letters was changed.

like example:

What would you say about this round?

- What a bunch of s....

- duhh...boring.

- Not that bad.

- WTFF??

- INCREEEDIBBLEEE!!!!!

and every time it was different answers, Ponnys and crew was genius in this, and if most people agree that is boring, then they would spin something to make better, every round was breather, because they will adapt to the crew currently playing, people would play this for 12hours straight and so did I sometimes.

Fun times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use