Pilot working in emergence shuttle.

uliks

This is actually a kind of neat idea, and could ostensibly be a new karma role (albeit a mildly pointless one, we'd need to find other on-station work for them).

For start lets not make anything complex and game changing here, it is should be just fun for pilot to have some role-play, even if shuttle had no pilot the auto-pilot would still be there like before. The travel should only be a little faster and with less disturbance, if even that is needed.

This would kinda make hijacks ridiculously difficult.

This is true.

A non-role based version of this idea would probably be best then, it'd be a neat addition - though it'd only really give one person something to do on the shuttle whilst everyone else would still be doing a lot of nothing.

They will do the same what they are doing right now "observing on monitors". If you wish I can make you example that requires 4 or 5 people to navigate, but lets not push big game change right now, people could get confused fast.

Is this suggesting someone piloting the emergency shuttle to the station? I'd imagine that to be an admin job or even someone pulled from ghosts at the last second. They'd need to be someone from CentComm and of course

this. ^

Not impossible but a lot harder. You got to stop everyone trying to get on the shuttle and then kill the pilot before it lands at CC. Might be a little more interesting but you'll have to get to higher levels of grief or murderbone to get away, both of which admins don't really like.

This has potential but not a job that anyone can pick. It has to be moderated in some way

Is this suggesting someone piloting the emergency shuttle to the station? I'd imagine that to be an admin job or even someone pulled from ghosts at the last second. They'd need to be someone from CentComm and of course

this. ^

Not impossible but a lot harder. You got to stop everyone trying to get on the shuttle and then kill the pilot before it lands at CC. Might be a little more interesting but you'll have to get to higher levels of grief or murderbone to get away, both of which admins don't really like.

This has potential but not a job that anyone can pick. It has to be moderated in some way

If you have hijack, you have the explicit blessing of the administration to murderbone as much as you please. After all, your intention is to only allow syndicate agents to escape alive - and that means either being as covert as you possibly can to get the shuttle, or killing/disabling everyone aboard/pre-emptively.

Therefore, I don't see the issue. Hijackers already have a free license (that they often utilize) to kill everyone who just might get on the shuttle.

When i was thinking about idea, i was thinking more how nicely would be to have some RP with pilot on shuttle, when he is traveling out to Nanotressen, and not traitor meta, well it can go both ways, well any change is good change.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use