Air tank to piping connectors

Kluys

so i've recently thought about using my newfound atmos knowledge for some fun project one of which would be recharge stations for air tanks.

The problem with this is that there is currently no way to connect small and large air tanks too the piping network withouth using a canister inbetween as a sort of connector.

I say we make a way to cut out that rather misusable and stealable middleman(canister) and add some kind of Pipe to tank connecting station.

yea and with a littlebit of atmos tech magic you can split the nitrogen from the nearest distribution pipe and make it so vox can ask you for a refilling place where they are working

This could even be done in a very simple to program manner(i guess) by giving us a way to connect canisters to pipes more permanent by doing stuff like welding the canister down or something like that.

That way we could use the method of making these refilling stations mentioned in my first post viable withouth getting our canisters stolen everytime an assistant with a wrench runs by.

yea and with a littlebit of atmos tech magic you can split the nitrogen from the nearest distribution pipe and make it so vox can ask you for a refilling place where they are working

Even though I don't play Vox. I like this idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use