Judo Gloves for the Blueshield.

Jakers457

Being an expensive role with the responsibility of keeping Condoms alive. I think it would be worth it for them to have their martial arts to perform. It'd be handy for them to restrain or tackle any greytider that decides to lunge at the Captain. I mean perhaps this is making things too easy for the Blueshield, but you know, he's got to be scary to some degree.

Eh. I kinda like them being a unique thing to the warden. I can see the idea behind this, but the blueshield already has ample equipment to defend heads with.

Those Combat gloves are a far better option. Means you can have all access with a bit of foresight and a toolkit.

Much better way to protect heads is to be able to get to them. And hacking might be the only way for you to do that at times.

-1. Krav magov gloves are nifty and all but having two sets on the station is too much. Didn't even really want the warden to have a pair, given they are basically a traitor level item.

As fun as it would be to give the Blueshield their own special martial art for their gloves, I think the Blueshield already has enough going for it to do their job. Warden got their gloves to help them deal with rowdy prisoners bare handed, Blueshield already has their handy unique energy revolver to protect heads. If you have to deal with people bare handed as a Blueshield things have already gone terribly wrong.

It'd be nicely thematic IMO, might be a bit much considering how they have the spehshul gun already, last thing we need is more sec power creep.

Blueshield is not security though.

Anyways, i agree with the points made in this thread, BS got his revolver and combat gloves. Those are enough tbh.

That being said swapping out the crappy stun+ revolver for something that makes the Blueshield more melee oriented would be pretty cool. Never really liked the taser revolver since it dramatically reduces your effectiveness against anyone with an eshield or esword.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use