Traitor Objectives

Grell Wilde

A while ago I was thinking of some unique objectives that might spice things up. One of the things that came to mind is kidnapping someone and escaping the station alive with them. Upon further thinking, that would be weird showing up to CC with someone tied up. So what if you could use the pods and when the ETD is counting down you could change the destination to arrive at the syndicate station? I'm just shooting ideas here so feel free to change things around to make more sense.

Another kind of style I think would be cool is a sorta spy role, like if you could "bug" someone. Maybe a implant that allows you to hear everything they say but is also your objective. That or sabotaging some key department.

And the last I came up with was that if nuke ops is going on then there should be 1 traitor on the station with the objective to assist the ops. I know nuke ops are pretty powerful as is, but i just thought it might be cool if war was declared that the one undercover traitor could sabotage something or relay information to the nuke ops.

These are just some things I thought about and I figured id share them to see if they make any sense.

You already can send a nuke op as a spy on the station. I did it myself, and we kicked ass. So there is no reason to give the ops a 6th player on their team.

As for new tatortot objectives, I wouldn't mind some more.. Silly ones, like maybe smuggling a certain amount of drugs off station (like 50u of Space Drugs for instance), or an objective to cause a certain amount of property damage, encouraging the player to smash shit up, break some glass, push over some vending machines and generally be a vandal. That would be kinda fun and give bombs more use other than being playthings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use