Colored jackets

pazneria12

My idea is as stated above, you can color gloves, shoes, hats, but not jackets, and Im not sure why, it would let me complete my outfit I had planned for my newest Slime character in a much better looking way, and another minor idea, let us attach pants to jumpsuits, Id think it would be a simple thing to code, but I dont code so Im not sure, anyway, this would change the bottom of the jumpsuit only, opening up even more clothing options. Normally I dont care about this, but I wish to begin my newest character looking a certain way that has kind of grown on me.

Wearing pants on top of jumpsuits? That doesn't sound very comfortable.

I wouldn't mind seeing more department jackets. Assistants still need hoodies to complete the greytide feel.

Wearing pants on top of jumpsuits? That doesn't sound very comfortable.

I wouldn't mind seeing more department jackets. Assistants still need hoodies to complete the greytide feel.

Armoured jackets/vests for security as vest replacement.

Medbay have already get First responder jacket as alternative to labcoat, but it looks ugly for most of people. Resprite it into something better?

Engineers could use some kind of utility high-vis jacket with a gasmask bag attached(you can store gasmask inside suit storage slot)

Cargo could use postmen jacket. Because sending crates and other stuff is their work after all. And crates could be pretty dirty.

• 1 month later...

@everyone in this thread

Just sprite coloured shirts and add them as accessories (like the waistcoat) so you can wear the pants like a uniform and attach whatever coloured shirt you want, accomplishing exactly what you're all babbling on about with the least possible amount of changes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use