Red Shift

Taedra

I should rather call this, the shift HoS spent most of the round in a state of being nearly dead.

So I got it in my head that it was a good time to play me some HoS for the first time. I came in as Sathli Eir and grabbed my favorite hat.

So first off lemmie preface this with

So first incident was that the teleporter room and the captain's office was broken into. We had prints but only on the outer door of the tele room so not enough to convict after the search led to nothing. So after that I got a call

"BEEEEES BEES EVERYWHERE so I ran to robotics and engaged in melee with over twenty syndie bees (I didn't know how many there were since they were all on one tile).

Died, nobody else showed up. The TWO botanist antags threw my corpse on the meat hooks upside down and just let me sit there, in full view of the hallway in hydroponics.

(I was to busy laughing my ass of to remember to screenshot the glory but I hope Fox or someone else who saw it did <3)

So I stayed dead for a while until a borg came and took me down and took me to medical. Power sinks caused medical to be out and I had to wait about twenty minutes for a revive.

I wake up with SEVERE brain damage since they ran out of power during the cloning process.

I roleplay a bit of depression seeing my dead body thrown in front of me and realizing my implants and arm were organic and my heart didnt hurt constantly. Neat.

Back to work.

Warden decided that it was a good time to keep the brig phys from doing her duties and providing medical care to the prisoners. (in this case the prisoner tried to commit suicide a few times after being abused but ended up not until much later after they were fixed up).

Good brig doc that one, Rebecca something, had a table all setup and was actually CARING about the prisoners.

So warden wen rogue and then I finally succumbed to brain damage and a broken skull and took a 30 minute break to being nearly dead for a while and get surgery finally.

While I was out the warden was caught, demoted and then Rain the CE decided it was time to go psycho and we had that happen. Arrested, borged for being an agent of the syndicate.

There were also at least one antag running around trying to kill one of the roboticists and another antag had a guardian and was causing trouble everywhere. Eventually the shift ends and the antags all won except the botanists (I think) and the one dude that had the murder objective.

long story short Im a pretty bad HoS but I can't wait to do it again <3

Love yall, had great fun and most everyone did a great job that day.

Oh right, at some point I also nearly died to my pet. The xeno tech gave me a sentience potion and said I just throw it on the pet. well that didnt go over so well and I had to fight the valiant sargeant with my unpowered baton. press F to pay respects please U.U

I was the IAA that round. You weren't that bad, but that Warden was just shiiiiit. Rebecca was a pretty good brig doctor, the officers mostly did their job, but I somehow found myself dealing with the prisoners, which I really shouldn't be doing as an IAA. Wound up in the bar sipping whiskey, eventually went to cryo when I figured I was done for the night.

You were my boss! I was the officer that decided to take on that crazy engineer trying to mess with the Tesla. Seeing that I was mostly by myself, sides another engineer, I thought I could maybe pull a John McClane. Thing was, I am a newb to Tesla and didn't know how a grounding rod exactly works. So I walked down the hall towards the Tesla and took a zillion volts to the body as the lightning jumped to me from the heroic engineer with the rod. Deadchat had a laugh.

both of you are credit to team. and I would have stayed actually told you to leave if I had known the tesla was actually, loose. The AI told me it was fine still so rip U.U at least you got that first hand combat experience against the Tesla, least you have chicken still.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use