Chaplain corpse ritual

tristan1333

Corpses decay to the point where they can't be cloned, and the chaplain is useful on rare occasions. The ritual would basically "cleanse" the corpse of the decay, and restore it to the point where it can be cloned. This would give the chaplain a permanent role and be a pretty cool mechanic. I'm willing to code this, but I'd like to see if the idea would be well received and if there are any ideas for the ritual.

Corpses decay to the point where they can't be cloned, and the chaplain is useful on rare occasions. The ritual would basically "cleanse" the corpse of the decay, and restore it to the point where it can be cloned. This would give the chaplain a permanent role and be a pretty cool mechanic. I'm willing to code this, but I'd like to see if the idea would be well received and if there are any ideas for the ritual.

We have coroners who could preserve bodies by injecting them with formaldehyde. They just never do it.

But still a good idea anyway.

We have coroners who could preserve bodies by injecting them with formaldehyde. They just never do it.

But still a good idea anyway.

I understand that, but mostly corpses that aren't stored in the morgue don't have the opportunity for even a competent coroner to save them from decay.

Not sure of this, but giving the Chaplain something to do on any round would be very welcome. All too often we have cultists around but no chaplain, because chaplain is usually pretty boring (leading to them going around greytiding or bibleslapping people)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use