A grreat title for a introduction.

Dogs

Hey....

I am Dogs/Steven/Zackeri whatever you wanna call me to be honest.

Recently i joined the server and one of the first things i did was join the discord server for assistance.

So some of you might know me already. Big thanks to the peeps in discord btw.

Just tought i would pop in on the forums and say hi to everybody.

Side note: I am probably one of the biggest noobs in SS13. Haha.

But we got to start somewhere i guess.

Already have a connection with we... was a miner and made escape fancy with gold doors... ye run at me in the shuttle and start hackin me down, i yell help run to security. Ye get tased and yell i wanted to kill everyone. Ye get up, get out a screwdriver and start stabbing me... ye get stunned again and cuffed while yelling i wanted to hijack the shuttle and kill everyone for makin gold doors....

Either way i hope it is just the newbie phase and it will pass. Anyway, Welcome to Paradise, our lil slice of heaven.

^^ Thats a bit sweetening what you did. (not really what happend) But this isn't the place to discuss those things

If you ever feel like i did something wrong to you feel free to contact me on discord.

You're alright, no hard feelings about that whole Ripley thing. Was pretty funny, stressful, but funny.

lol, never take me to seriously. Otherwise you are really gonna hate me.

Just playing my character ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use