More Job Preference Tiers

ProperPants

Jobs are currently prioritized as "low," "medium," or "high."

I propose that this be changed to five tiers, instead of 3, just to allow more flexibility with preferences.

"Top" would be maximum preference, and "bottom" would be minimum preference, while still not being "NEVER."

Names are debatable, but the concept is simple.

I would support this, however ive never had anything other than my highest priority jobs get picked. If I put high on anything I ALWAYS get that job. I currently have a number of things on medium and no high selections, I have never gotten a low priority job though.

So along with the new priorities, I would suggest we get a reworked and slightly more random job selection. I shouldn't get the same job every single time with the max amount of other people in the same role, meanwhile another role with the same or lower priority remains unfulfilled.

On one of my characters I have engineer and atmosian both at the same priority. half the time I get engineer with 4 others, but not atmosians. other times I get atmosian with other people, but zero engineers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use