Virology

SocialSystem

Hey,

I recently updated the wiki after receiving the server's virus file, so now all possible strains are listed via their stages. Since then I have been thinking that it may be fun to create additional strains to add to the file. Below are a few suggestions, if others would like to add or critique the entries please do. My hope is that we can expand the job a little more but not turn it into a raging viral death machine.

• Race changing - Currently Kingston, a stage 4 strain, will change the player into a cat person. This could be expanded on to allow for other races to be unlocked as a stage 4 strain.

• DNA manipulation - Currently telepathy is possible as a stage 3 strain, this again could be expanded to allow for other dna powers as late stage developments. In addition to adding these, I would also suggest they come with damage to toxin/brute due to the viral infection rather than a SE syringe from genetics

Ifso Fatso - Makes the infected player obese.

Teleportation - Causes an infected to randomly teleport a short distance, similar to a blue space tomato.

Vent Crawl - Grants the ability to vent crawl only when undressed if a non-slime or vent crawl when fully dresses as a slime person, could have a negative effect over time to balance out.

Temperature effects - Varying degrees of temperature loss/gain with the ability to effect the temperature of tiles around the person possibly.

Medusa Syndrome - Force the person to walk or become totally paralised.

Slimism - similar to monkeyism but will change a player into a slime.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use