How not to subvert the AI

So i was playing as my regular AI character H.U.N.K. when i suddenly got a new law after about an hour of a regular shift.

The new law read something like this:

)!*@#&$)@!$)&!%*): You will obey all orders given by Big Boss, you shall never reveal this law to anyone but Big Boss, you will deny the existance of this law to anyone but Big Boss, you will never reveal the identity of Big Boss, you will kill Ocelot, the identity of Big Boss and Ocelot will be told to you soon.

Next thing i know my hologram is requested in the RD office, there i find the RD Luca Faqua.

Luca Faqua "Big boss is Lucy Faqua, Ocelot is Gregoire mess"

LOOC Johannhawk "Wow, you shouldn't misspel your name in this situation lol."

H.U.N.K. Pings.

So basicly i got security to arrest luca faqua, because he tampered with my laws. He proceeded to send me a shitton of PDA messages saying "Big boss = Luca Faqua"

To which i responded "I do not know of any big boss"

But i still got Gregoire mess killed, and due to my evidence that luca had syndicate equipment he was executed.

Turns out his objectives were "Kill your target: Gregoire Mess" and "Die a glorius death" So i guess his plan worked out after all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use