Binoculars

uliks

I think it would be very useful in caution situation to have vision in front of and not get involved into nasty situation in long hallways, for HoS or Captain, leater someone could come up with sniper idea.

realistically this would make sense.

but gameplay wise, being able to see anything around you within your line of sight (even with like a 15x15 area) would be op as shit in most situations it would apply. especially sniper rifles- having your game suddenly ruined by someone who you had no idea of where they were and no way to know where they were isn't fun.

I don't think this would be bad gameplay-wise since you can't shoot weapons, etc. while looking through it, which would mean you can only use it to see a bit further, and it's not like he said he wants to see escape from medbay, I think Ponies could easily do this if he gets sprites for it mainly because the zooming is already a function in the code.

i was thinking that you can't see your self, or around your self and you can't move or do anything, just adjust how much tile you wish to see straight in front of you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use