Allow tripwire assemblies to be rotated.

NTSAM

Tripwire? Oh my I must have fun with this

how is it made

Every grenade assembly is made by first taking an igniter (from an autolathe) and the object you want to attach to it. Assemblies I know can be made are mousetrap, tripwire, proximity, remote signal, and timer. All of these objects must be attached to an igniter, and they can all be found in the autolathe. You use a screwdriver on them until they are ready to be attached (both of them) then slap them together. Once you've made that, screwdriver the assembly to ready it, then attach it to an empty grenade casing (small ones are made from metal sheets, large ones from the protolathe). ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THAT, put in whatever beakers you want, then screwdriver the grenade-igniter-other object-chemicals assembly to have a finished bomb.

The tripwire bomb (made from an infrared something-or-other), points a laser straight down once it is armed. You can set the laser to be visible, and if you do, you'll notice that the laser always points down—never left, right, or up. That's where our problem is.

Tomato toh-mah-toe. Tripwires make glowy red lasers, infrareds make glowy red lasers.

And I wasn't the one using the thingy, some dude couldn't rotate it and he tried everything.

Just a couple days ago I was using this and it seems to work in any direction but north facing. The key is to treat it like wire, where the direction you face directly affects the orientation of the object on the ground.

That being said, it would be much better served if it worked like an atmos pump (place, orient, configure/activate)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use