Make Slimes Great again

reddestror

idk I'd be fine with it as long as they weren't completely no_slip.

They should be able to walk on water just fine but bananas and all the other slippery stuff should still affect them.

idk I'd be fine with it as long as they weren't completely no_slip.

They should be able to walk on water just fine but bananas and all the other slippery stuff should still affect them.

This used to be, word for word, what slimes had.

I still don't know/remember why it was removed.

When they had noslip, they didn't slip on anything but spacelube, which was apparently unbalanced and removed.

Slimes are likely getting an overhaul soon though so we'll see how that plays out before making more changes.

Yeah, I understand bananas and all that but I'd like to see spacelube and water not effect them.

I'm pretty sure they need to be affected by spacelube. There is no argument you can make for that.

Then again, what if they are not affected by slips if they are barefoot? Wearing shoes would be their downfall as that would be the surface they slip on. If bare slime feet then they shouldn't slip on water and I guess an argument could be made for lube then? doubt it still

Bonus: while walking barefoot any small or tiny item they walk over gets stuck in their feet and needs to be removed by some means. Maybe surgery or IC tab? Eh, it sounded funnier in my head

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use