make clothing vendors have infinite capacity.

johannhawk

people can just re-assemble it as much as they want anyways, the admins like heretic church adminbus their desired items in if its not availible instead of re-assembling it.

only worry i can find with this is somebody dispensing infinite amount of kitty ears and putting them in dufflebags and proceed to litter the halls with kitty ears.

so lets make it cost 100 credits after the first two purchases, and it increases by 100 with each purchase from there.

if you dont have money, re-assamble it then.

EDIT: dont make items that you need to hack the vendor to access infinite.

I think because credits are mostly useless, I say just monetize it, but allow access to job-specifc items for free (clown suit, mime outfit).

Or, maybe make each successive purchase of an item make a subsequent purchase cost more.

Perhaps this sort of progression:

Free>Free>10>25>50>75>100>150>250>500>1000

(Or make it Fibonacci-esque: 0>10>10>20>30>50>80>130>210>340>550...)

Things that are more in demand could be adjusted with more free items, things that should be restricted can start later on the price continuum (a free item, then jumping immediately to 50 credits or later in the progression).

Then you could add things like toolbelts and wallets but make them start out costing credits (more than 100 to prevent abuse)

We really need to make a stocking system for the vendors. Yeah I agree they need to be purchased but not to that level. Why not just give them an increased inventory? Why have at max three items of anything on stock if more people will get them one way or another?

Temporary solution: give the clothing items a price and increase their amount in the vendors. That's my vote on the subject. Until we get a proper solution to the construction hack like Coldflame said

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use