Autovampire

Plotron

Vampires are weaker than traitors, round-wise.

Have it so people gradually transform into vampires, much like in autotraitor. It'd be more interesting than killing 3 out of 5 vampires early and effectively turning the round into extended.

Vampires oftentimes play safe. You need to feast on people and you can't easily steal identities unlike a changeling, so chances of detection are quite high.

Throwing new antags at crew as the round progresses would be a potential solution to this problem.

Vampires lore-wise are created when a bluespace entity takes over a being that is on the verge of death. This wouldn't be bad in regards but I can see it (or at least tried however it's implemented) being meta-gamed just a bit. You can't have them spawn from other players because then there'll be ghosts playing characters that are not their own.

And then there's the argument that vampires are special antags and there's a reason they are more rare than the other gamemodes but I don't care about those. I like having the more rare gamemodes happening more but blarg so whatever

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use