Good to be here.

Fathuran

Hello, I've spent a couple of weeks on Paradise now and have been lurking on the forums during that time. So far I've really been enjoying myself! I'm fairly new to SS13 compared to most. Only been playing it for a couple of months at best and have really taken to it after I learned how to play. Trust me, I was terrible. My first experience regarding SS13 was ten minutes of my friend painstakingly teaching me how to light a bloody cigarette only to, after my success, the tiny flame lights a plasma fire. Lovely.

Anyway, on Paradise I most frequently play as a surgeon and very occasionally jump into other roles. My character up until recently went by the name of Janis Galerkin, however now I play a Vox. Unfortunately, as of right now you're forced to take a random name as a Vox, which really irks me for multiple reasons. However if you see one playing medical, it's probably me. Whether I'm any good at it or not is for others to judge.

I'm a roleplayer at heart. I love character development and simply writing stories with a group of people. I started doing so in December of 2009 in the MMO Star Wars Galaxies. Since then I've roleplayed in various other MMO's and some forums, which is an absolute blast to do. Character development is always a big thing to me, and even if I don't carry over "Things going to crap" every round, I at least hold over the contacts and friendships made in the next round. However due to current Vox naming, it's a bit of a challenge to keep a consistent character in regards to recognition.

I always see people saying that this server has light to no RP, however I beg to differ. Maybe it's different in other departments, but as someone who frequently plays medical, I've consistently had a lot of great RP working there. Sure, RP takes a back seat when things get hectic, but I like it that way.

Anyway, once again I'm glad to be playing here, hope to see you guys on the station some more.

Welcome to the forums :)

Who is saying there is no Roleplay on Paradise station? That is a lie, lots of rp here imo. Especially if you play as an Internal Affairs Agent or NanoTrasen Representative in my opinion!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use