Security and Magistrate Forms

Sedaaaa~

Heyo,

I am creating forms for: Arrest Warrant, Sentencing and Execution. I just need some feedback before posting the code on the forums and release them for everyones use. So, if you can post some feedback about them, I would really appreciate it.

Yes the templates are from Aurora, I edited and modified them

Security:

Arrest Warrant

e08e42ad94.png

Sentencing

ddbd603d2a.png

Execution

265aab0157.png

Magistrate:

Sentencing

570c4a1187.png

Execution

66f7ca761c.png

The only thing I might point out is that since sentences can be changed up the chain (officer/Det->Warden->HoS->Captain->Magistrate), the Security sentencing form should leave out the part about "This sentence is final and cannot be legally undone." Perhaps it can be added to any magistrate-specific forms, though.

Witness statements should be easy to relate to the actual arrest.

I think names of all persons of interest should be possible to list on the (one) arrest report.

Victims, Suspects, Witnesses and accuser (which often is just "victim") should have a slot.

Witnesses and victim can supplement with own statements, of course, but the one paper filled out by the arresting officer should have as much compact information as possible. It will give the magistrate one paper to quickly give an overview of the case and witnesses can be called.

Sentencing: [...] it's sentence in accordance to Space Law [...] - it should be its, not it's (which is short for it is).

And even then it sounds weird. Giving someone its sentence? Woot?

Giving the following sentence sounds better, but I'd still consult it with someone else.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use