suggestions by holyass

Holyass

pAI mk2 a better then pAi it have more space for it to download faster doorjacking time and maybe a mini flashlight

downside to it that R&D need to some work before it's unlocked.

----------------------------------------------

suicide booth next to the cryo pods this will kill you and then grind you up into meat for cloning pod but leave any and all item alone beside that ID of yours.

downside to it that It need a coin to run.

-----------------------------------------

Phones or PDA you can call someone with the phone and talk to them only if they own a phone too or have a PDA and only can text them but and hold your ID and pen for you.

downside to it you cant have both they fight over who is better.

--------------------------------------

remove money and have bank credits and the money dispensers turn into coin dispensers that take bank credits and give you coins.

downside make coins unbreakable in to their base metal or stuff.

--------------------------------------

A park with trees just pump in OC2 and light and you get O2 out of the trees.

downside NEED light to work.

-----------------------

Do reply and what not.

suicide booth next to the cryo pods this will kill you and then grind you up into meat for cloning pod but leave any and all item alone beside that ID of yours.

rgph9pp.gif

I kinda like that one. Maybe just a fluffed up alternative to the cryopods with screams and gore and stuff rather than giving cloning meat.

downside to it that It need a coin to run.

Cheapdeathbender.png~c200

pAI v2? Yes please.

Suicide booth? Fuck yes please.

Phones? Sure, sounds nice. For a PDA though I say you make it a cartridge. I don't see those having enough love.

I dont think I fully understand the money suggestion, but I like the use of both coins and space dollars. I however do not like dependence on credit for sorely the reason I want a more physical means of exchange.

Park with trees? Well hydrobotanic plants do have the capacity to eat gasses in the environment and spit out other gasses but most of them are not configured to do so. Best luck you get is exotic plants that have a random chance for it. If plants in general did this I'd be happy but having something similar to a structure that is like a tree doing it, maybe not.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use