Russian DJ Event

Heroo2012

The boring part

This event is one of thouse random automated ones that do all sorts of fun stuff, Though this one is alot nicer then Gr3y Tid3 or anything similiar. I've tried to do a small event where a russian DJ station would plug their system into the announcement servers of NSS Cyberiad to increase productivity in a nice way. They would proadcast music all around the station. Now, I've added two of the music I've made and turned them into OGG. They are not that good and need to be looped alot to sound good, but this is roughley a suggestion.

Coding is too hard

I've managed to try out byonds capabillities in trying to code something myself, Though I did not have much of a clue what I was doing. I have made up a roughened sample of code to describe the event, Wich I hope Ponie will look at and modify.By doing this, I realize that I will never look at SS13 code again. I will leave that for Ponie. ;)

The Code

/datum/event_control/music

name = "music"

typepath = /datum/event/music

weight = 5

max_occurrences = 5

/datum/event/music

announceWhen = 10

endWhen = 20

command_alert("We have detected that a nearby russian dj station is attempting to hack into our proadcast module. They wish to add productivity by broadcasting music onboard the [station_name()]", "Russian DJ")

world << sound('sound/misc/Song1.ogg')

sleep([songDurationInMilliseconds])

world << sound('sound/misc/Song1.ogg')

world << sound('sound/misc/Song2.ogg')

world << sound('sound/AI/Song2.ogg')

The music file was too large, Though you can imagine a really crappy self-made song done with a piano. :)

Credits

• Made by: Heroo2012 (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=113)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use