Pai, make them able to write in the logs

Xilia

As a Pai. Your job is to be an assistant. What is more appropriate then being able to update the medical records for your cmo master? Or the secuirty logs for your warden master? Currently, looking in the logs. On first sight, it looks like you can write. But clicking the lines to update them does nothing.

As a Pai. Your job is to be an assistant. What is more appropriate then being able to update the medical records for your cmo master? Or the secuirty logs for your warden master? Currently, looking in the logs. On first sight, it looks like you can write. But clicking the lines to update them does nothing.

This could work and be very helpful, however I think warden or HoS should have to scan you with their ID for security. And CMO for medical.

This could work and be very helpful, however I think warden or HoS should have to scan you with their ID for security. And CMO for medical.

True, But on the other side.... Who ever uses it to spam? I used it as antag.. once.. as cultist detective to screw with evidence

True, But on the other side.... Who ever uses it to spam? I used it as antag.. once.. as cultist detective to screw with evidence

Not talking about spam here, I'm talking a random scientist who's wanted by security printing out a pAI to remove himself from that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use