Baguettes and metal rods

Sutskoen

The idea is fairly simple, as the subject title suggests.... the mime needs to be able to add metal rods to the baguettes, to beat the clown in the face...

like how you can hide stuff in a cheesewheel, it'd be great to be able to reinforce a baguette, with a metal rod, possibly also having it cause minor brute damage to your head/mouth if you try eating a baguette like that.

admittedly, I haven't thought about whether anything else could be added to a baguette, but I imagine that a more creative soul than I, could think of other things

Why not make a traitor baguette item?

You could shove grenades, containers, traitor items and shit in it and with the case of metal rods it'd do all the reinforcement stuff and in the case of grenades and containers just set them off/crack them open when they eat it.

I don't think the metal-rod reinforced baguette should do tons of damage without it being a traitor item, mimes really shouldn't be murdering clowns for the reason of that they're a clown. . .

Naw, make baguettes naturally robust items that break in half after a single use. Just knockout like the chef's pin roller. And I'd still want to be able to eat the broken halves.

There was an old comic I remember that's dead now. One of the characters would attack people with bread and sound effect go BREADED. It got even better with the multi breading. :3

Traitor baguettes? Ehhhhh, sure? Unlike what I suggested with the single use, they could just be normal weapons that do damage and maaaaaybe knockout? Might be too OP if that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use