Nations: Glory to the Fortress

Jguytriple5

Chapter 0: First contact

Our story starts at the moment a certain security officer arrives at the station. You are part of the Fortress of Brig, is suddenly displayed in the textbox.

"How are we going to do this Supreme Leader Tristan?" was the first thing our security officer asked.

"We are going to truly create a true fortress RVD." Tristan responded.

Chapter 1: Drawing the iron curtain

First thing i (RVD) did was scavenge for supplies, i got most of the tools avaible on the station and some misc. items like some fire suits, metal sheets etc.

After that i began building our fort, it came togheter very fast. I quickly build an additional checkpoint when entereing the brig, removed some of the doors so there were less ways to get in, and added mounted flashes to finish the ordeal.

My radio headset started relaying some words that i didn't think would matter "Science might be building warmechs" I heard Cy Roberts say.

"Just keep reinforcing the fort! and build some windoors in the checkpoint" My supreme leader Tristan said.

"Ofcourse supreme leader" I responded.

Chapter 2: The trade

"Go connect the solars to the Fortress so we can live without engineering Paladin!" I heard my supreme leader say.

"Yes sir!" I responded ofcourse.

One problem, our insulated gloves weren't exactly made out of rubber. I knew cargonia had been ordering some crates full of the real stuff.

I went over to cargonia and on my way there i found an empty toolbox. I put the gloves in them and came up to the window of cargonia.

"How can YOU help cargonia?" A gritty voice told me.

"I'm here on an official trading mission from the Fortress" I responded

"What have you got?" His dark voice asked

"Toolbox with insulated gloves in them, i'dd like a pair of insulated gloves and a multitool from you"

"Ofcourse we'll make that happen!" He said in a suddenly less gritty voice as if he tought HE was getting the better deal.

After swapping the items i made my way to the solars.

Chapter 3: Prematurely Sabotaged

After i had picked up a security hardsuit i went out of a broken window near the solars.

I wired all the solars up untill i came to the solar tracker, There was no tracker.

I soon remembered something i heard earlier that shift coming from an engineer. It was something along the lines of "Darn voxes are messing with our space stuff"

I knew i wasn't going to give up, The Fortress needed this!

I headed to another solar array and borrowed a solar tracker from that one.

Once i had dissassembled that tracker i was on my way back trough space, back to the solar array.

After i installed this brand new tracker i broke into the solar array control room, when that was all set up i went ahead and cut all wires that lead to other places than the Fortress. When i had set this up we were running on our own power source, no need for engineering to step in.

Chapter 4: Sudden Promotion

After about an hour of nothing happening and me just patrolling the new checkpoint, something horrible happened.

*boom* Half the checkpoint exploded. I hear mechs stomping around the hallways. *boom* Second explosion, they could get into the Fortress now.

At this point everything started to go in slowmotion in my mind, I saw a durand staring at me. He fired a machine gun at our supreme leader, when suddenly

I saw a missile, it headed straight towards me. And i got hit, directly. With a leg less and dents everywhere i managed to survive this direct hit from the missile. Collin Bastille dragged me away and said i couldn't fight anymore because i wouldn't stand a chance. Although i knew he was right, i wanted to protect the Fortress, the thing i had created. After bickering a while and me not being able to get up because i had no leg i gave in, collin WAS right and i WAS stupid for trying to go back there.

I recieved a cane and started asking about other survivers, there were only 3. Me, Collin and one other officer. I pronounced myself Supreme Leader of The Fortress of Brig and gave orders to get anything of value from the now destroyed brig.

Chapter 5: Time to go

They told me everything of value was in fact gone from the brig but i didn't believe them, so they went ahead and ran to the garden area in which we had agreed to make a new base. While i went to the brig. And yes, there were infact loads of goodies in the brig. Sadly, my legless body slipped at one point, which ended in me dying due to the lack of pressure in the breached room.

Just before my auditory processors failed due to the vacuum of space i heard "An emergency shuttle has been called"

Epilogue

This was my story of the nations round earlier today. I would love to hear all your stories about how it went down in other departments, i left out loads of parts of the full story on this one but i kind of ran out of time to write. I hope you enjoyed it.

For the TL:DR guys out there: I build a fort, i got hit by a missile, i died by a stupid thing i did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use