fucking clown shoes

NTSAM

I hate how the clown has those big-ass shoes and can run and flip and do everything perfectly.

Make them have a chance to trip and get stunned for 3 seconds every couple of step, and when they flip they should smack onto the floor with the slap sound and suffer slight brute.

Suggestions forum topic of the day: Clown shoes?

EDIT: how 2 lock own thred?

Edited by Guest

Clown shoes have literally zero advantages to the aside from making noise. Hell, they're just pure raw downgrade (slows you down+noisy).

Exactly.

You know what? It's VERY hard to be a robust plasmaman clown if you get combined slowdown from wearing a mandatory plasma suit and traditional clown shoes. EVERYBODY is faster than you; it's hard to run away or prank people. (unless the plasmaman EVA suit doesn't slow you down - but I do find it harder to be a good plasma clown)

Why the hell do you want to nerf the shoes further?

While the reasoning holds merit (clumsy gene, clown shoes are big and seem easy to trip on), I guarantee the change would be reverted if it is ever made. What happens when there's nuke ops or xenos or ANYTHING that a clown needs to run from, they fall and easily get robusted. Imagine if a clown was being ridiculously robust against nuke ops, then, right as they are about to demolish the last of them, with all the ghosts watching with anticipation and smiles on their faces, and suddenly trips on something giving the nuke op the opportunity to get away/detonate the nuke. The server would explode with rage at whoever recoded the shoes. It makes sense for fun and games, not at all fun for when push comes to shove.

Why not just make them flop when they *flip?

Still funny, and it won't really nerf it as flipping is just a little emote anyway.

oh

Fuck it, I try suggesting something fun and basically harmless (failing when flipping) and it gets shot down in a single post.

Whateveeeeeerrrrrr.

Why not just make them flop when they *flip?

Actually, I had thought of exactly this myself. And it doesn't even need to be the shoes. The clumsy gene. It could happen barefoot. I endorse this. I would say though that this would be funnier if there was only a chance of flopping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use