Chemist Processing of Organs

PokeMoney

I was thinking maybe there was a way chemists could take organs from the clown Organ donations. All of these would require pulping them in a grinder into an "[Example Organ] paste". All the suggested recipes are a bastardized synthesis based on my chemistry knowledge.

What could the brain be processed into?!: Brain = 10 units

Brain Paste [4 part] + Sleeping Toxin [1 part] = Melatonin (Toxinless Sleeping chemical)

Brain Paste [5 part] + Fungus[1 part] + Sodium Chloride[1 part] + Space Drugs[3 part] = DMT DiMethylTriptamine (A hallucinogen found in everything but very small amounts, twice as strong as Space Drugs and in a dose over 1 units it makes the user pass out for half a minute)

Brain Paste[3 part] + Anti Toxin[1 part] + Charcoal[1 part] = Dopamine (A natural painkiller)

What could the eye be processed into?!: Eyes = 5 units

Eye Paste[5 parts] + Sulfuric Acid[3 parts] + Sodium Chloride[1 part] = Processed Eye (A possible replacement for Atropine in Oculane)

What could the heart be turned into? Heart = 7 units

Heart Paste [7 partts] + Sodium Chloride [3 parts] + Sulfuric Acid = Unnatrument (A made up word, chemical replacement for Nutriment, 5 toxin damage if exceeding 10 units ingested)

What could the Lungs be turned into? Lungs = 7 units (If donor has smoked, it results in 5 units)

Lung Paste + Sodium Chloride + Ethanol = Processed Lung paste (When ingested orally user gets slightly drunk and heals a small amount of suffocation damage)

Everything else can be pasted but does nothing.

I'm against more ways to remove people from the round with a matter of clicks.

All it takes is 3 clicks to remove a brain- One to pick it up, another to put it in the grinder, the final to grind it.

Everything else is OK, though-- But being able to print synthetic ones of these out should be made possible before this.

Also, we don't have anti-toxin in the code, last time I've checked.

All it takes is 3 clicks to remove a brain- One to pick it up, another to put it in the grinder, the final to grind it.

Everything else is OK, though-- But being able to print synthetic ones of these out should be made possible before this.

Well if we are gonna go legit with no murders, there are always corpses and monkeys for brains.

Hmmm I guess Anti-toxin was removed.

Well if we are gonna go legit with no murders, there are always corpses and monkeys for brains.

Hmmm I guess Anti-toxin was removed.

Anti toxins is charcoal now

I'd want Brain to check for whether or not you're an antagonist.

Give monkies their own brain and let that be grindable by anyone and give the message you get for trying to grind a human brain as a non-antag be

"You decide that this would be morally wrong and you refrain from sticking that in there."

I'd want Brain to check for whether or not you're an antagonist.

Give monkies their own brain and let that be grindable by anyone and give the message you get for trying to grind a human brain as a non-antag be

"You decide that this would be morally wrong and you refrain from sticking that in there."

-Arrest criminal

-Get brain

-Take them to organ grinder

-Tell them to try and grind the brain

This is not at all what I thought you were going to suggest when I read the title.

It sounds like a decent idea, but I don't really see any of those chemicals being used very often. Heart paste, for example, would literally require you to murder someone to obtain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use