Roscoe McCloud - Slippin' Syndicate

Edd

Dear Diary,

Today, I was walking down zee central primary hallway, snooping around for zee SOP breaching Security Officers, when I walked upons zee bundle of syndicate operatives fallen over on to zee floor.

It would appear that zee clown had lubed zee entire hallway with zee ultra lube, and caused zee nukies to get launched aaaaall zee way down to zee maintenance entrance below Hippety HoP's office. It looked something like zis holographic picture down below:

Sod2_X.gif

I picked up two of zee guns dropped by zee operatives, and began shooting. It was fun, until I was shot in the head.

After vaporizing two of zee operatives and having to have received zee surgery, Zee Captein told me I could have zee day off.

Zis was truly a nice day.

- Roscoe

This was probably the most anti-climactic and dissapointing Nuke Ops round ever. Deadchat was following the nukies when they infiltrated the Incinerator and just waiting to see what would happen...

... cue random greytide space lubing the hallway and all the nuke ops dying in 2 minutes because "lol lube".

It wasn't even funny. It wasn't even entertaining.

It really was just dissapointing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use